music-enhances-lifemusic-enhances-life

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Good game, too much cursing

It's a good game, though the guy curses too much. Good thing I can manipulate sound effects and background music. Here's one of my songs:
--0---1-----0----1---2---4-0---3---3-
--5-3---2---82----4-1----2---2------3 ----4--9---0---43-2---5--0---0--1---3 -5-8---6-4---5-5-8---9---3--5-3-4---8 ------2-------8---c---0---0---0---0--
-0---0---0---0-----1---1---7-6-0---5-
8-4-0---8-7-6-5-4-3-4-5-2--4-a---

Clear Vision II Clear Vision II

Fairly Good

That was a pretty good game. I like your selection of music, especially the closing credits song, "As If the Night Is Gone." Because you had that song in there (and because it's such a good song), I was able to hear more of MilkMan-Dan's music. So thank you for that, and keep making games.

When I Wake When I Wake

Wow.

You never fail to impress, do you?
The piano part, as always, drives the song in a good way.
Vocally, you realize your limits. I respect that. There are so many artists out there who will strain themselves and ruin their voices (mostly all those singers out there going for the dough). Not you. You realize how your voice can complement a song and implement the use. Good job.

Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale) Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale)

Wow

This was great. Thank goodness it WASN'T your finale.

Reasoner- The Last Flight Reasoner- The Last Flight

Great Work

Very nice. I can't see what you see wrong in this. The only thing that could make this song better is a little bit of work on the rhythm of the piano near the beginning of the song. Good job; keep it up.