music-enhances-lifemusic-enhances-life

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

When I Wake When I Wake

Wow.

You never fail to impress, do you?
The piano part, as always, drives the song in a good way.
Vocally, you realize your limits. I respect that. There are so many artists out there who will strain themselves and ruin their voices (mostly all those singers out there going for the dough). Not you. You realize how your voice can complement a song and implement the use. Good job.

Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale) Time (The Milkman_Dan Finale)

Wow

This was great. Thank goodness it WASN'T your finale.

Reasoner- The Last Flight Reasoner- The Last Flight

Great Work

Very nice. I can't see what you see wrong in this. The only thing that could make this song better is a little bit of work on the rhythm of the piano near the beginning of the song. Good job; keep it up.

An Angel Falls An Angel Falls

Another Great Song

GREAT song. The only problem I have with it is the techno in the vocals. I think it would be a better song than it already is (which is hard to do) if you just had pure vocals. Other than that, great job.

Sand Castles Sand Castles

Wow

Absolutely fabulous. The first song of yours I heard was As if the Night Is Gone, through the game Clear Vision II. I really liked that song, but only recently did I stumble across Newgrounds and discover that you had written that song. This song was the next one I listened to, and it blew me away.
You definitely have talent. For any of those who think your vocals aren't good, it's just not true. However, you may need to work a little bit on breathing so you can make it strong through each segment. As a composer who started out with piano, I find this a great piece. This is just the kind of work that I aim to write. Keep up the good work.
On a different note, you seem to believe that your music wouldn't make it in the general market. You are right about this, at least in mainstream music. However, some of your work WOULD make for good movie music, and I believe you have the ability to write a solid choral piece. Please consider it; I'd love to hear how you would work with this spectrum of music. Once again, great job, and keep going!